Oak wood care cleaning solid oak floors vacuuming floor panels sweeping
Proper use of vacuuming, sweeping and damp moping is usually all that is required for the proper oak wood care and maintaining cleanliness and great appearance of wood floor. Using these simple and costless cleaning solutions will not only provide beautifull and shiny clean image of your oak floor panels, parquet blocks, or mosaic panels, bit it will also make it last for a lifetime period. Below we specify the basic things to provide a good, regular care of all oak floors:
VACUUMING: It is extremely easy and efficient to use a common hoover with additional attachments for bare floor surfaces. It provides both a strong suction and an additional protection while cleaning the floor.
MOP USING: Once in a while it is important for the oak wood care process to use a dust mopping solution for cleaning wood floors. From our years-long experience and extensve knowledge, we advice you to use 12-14 to 16-18 – inch mops with heads made of cotton. We also recommend to use a special mopping-related treatment for your floors. It is best to do the treatment spraying of the mop head before mopping the floor, which should be performed after 10-20 hours after you have sprayed the mop.
BROOM SWEEPING: Believe it or not – the simplest and the most efficient way of keeping your oak wooden floors clean is to do the everyday broom sweeping. It is best to use brooms with lots of fiber ends that are additionally exploaded and made from the appropriate materials. As a result, all the tiniest dirt particles are trapped and then removed, leaving the clean wood.
Tips for a proper maintenance of wooden floors.
- Avoid sudden changes in indoor climate conditions and maintain optimum conditions (i.e., 20 degrees C, humidity 50 - 60%),
- Mechanical failures can be avoided by using felt pads under the legs of chairs, tables and other furniture
- Never place the pot directly on the floor
- Spilled liquids should be removed immediately
- To wash the floor Do not use harsh detergents and cleaners
- Do not put on a floor materials dissolving air
- High heels or any other shoes with nails or cleats may damage the floor, so please do not wear them.
- Do not use too much water to clean your floor, don’t leave it wet and do not flood your floor – it may harm floor seals and adhesives.
- When vacuuming please use a brush attachment.
- Light sweeping will prevent dirt dirt and grid from being ground into the floor.
In case you have any questions concerning the methods and the special means for cleaning and protection of your oak floor panels, boards, or mosaic / parquet blocks, please contact us. Our experts will contact you as soon as possible.